11.15.2012

Sunshine Blog Award

So, I feel sort of awkward accepting this award which was sent to me by the lovely Amanda Foody. Because let's be honest, although I may be full of sunshine in real life, my blog isn't exactly updated often enough for it to sparkle with golden rays.

BUT, I'll accept the award anyway. It gives me a reason to post something new, after all!


Here are the eight questions I'm supposed to answer:


1. What is your favorite Christmas/Festive Movie?
It's a tie between Elf and The Nightmare Before Christmas.

2. What is your favorite flower?
I've been asked this question before, and I still don't have an answer. I'm gonna go with aster flowers, because "aster" means "star" (I'm pretty sure), and those are my favorite.

3. What is your favorite non-alcoholic beverage?
Tea. Wild berry tea, to be specific.

4. What is your passion?
Writing stories. Especially if they have to do with space or aliens or love or magic.

5. What is your favorite time of the year?
Autumn, when there's a nip in the air and it's perfectly acceptable to wear pajamas all day.

6. What is your favorite time of the day?
Very late at night, when everyone in my house is sleeping and I can watch The Walking Dead or Modern Family or act out scenes from my book in my room without anyone laughing.

7. What is your favorite physical activity?
Swimming or hiking! But I have to be hiking somewhere pretty, or it feels like exercise.

8. What is your favorite vacation spot?
It's a tie between two vacation homes owned by my aunt and uncle. The first is an old farmhouse in Vermont that's been around since the 1800s, with a field and forest behind it, and a tin roof that makes a whole bunch of noise when it rains. The second is this CRAZY beautiful lakefront house in Montana, which is also surrounded by a forest. If I lived in either one forever, I'd die happy.

I'm horrible at picking other blogs to present this award to. Especially because it's almost midnight and I'm in the middle of rendering a film project that's taking way longer than it should.

So, YOU, whoever is reading this, if you have a blog, I'd put money on the fact that it's made of sunshine. Please accept this award.

(Forgive me. I know this method of presentation is cheap.)

No comments:

Post a Comment