11.27.2012

Top 10 Books Coming Out in 2013

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the girls over at The Broke and the Bookish!



A more proper title for this post is:

Top Ten Books I Needed Yesterday

1. Shades of Earth by Beth Revis
I literally die when I think about this book because I want it so badly. It's coming out in January! So soon, but not soon enough.



2. -gent (Divergent #3) by Veronica Roth
It would be so great if she titled it Detergent.

3. Reboot by Amy Tintera
Ever since I read the blurb for this, I've been SO psyched. Plus I met Amy, and she's a fabulous person.

4. Unravel Me (Shatter Me #2) by Tahereh Mafi
I'm such a fan of Tahereh's writing. And Tahereh in general.

                                              

5. Siege and Storm (The Griesha #2) by Leigh Bardugo
Shadow and Bone was perfect. I cannot wait for this.

6. Splintered by A.G. Howard
I'm a MEGA fan of Alice in Wonderland, and this is a dark redux of that, and the cover is amazing. I'm pretty much drooling for this.

7. Prodigy (Legend #2) by Marie Lu
I was lucky enough to borrow my friend's ARC of this, and it's phenomenal. I need a copy stat.

 


8. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
CRICKET BELL. That is all.

9. Not a Drop to Drink by Mindy McGinnis
I've known Mindy since I met her over at Agent Query Connect, but I have yet to read a substantial piece of writing by her. And her book sounds fantastic. I can't wait.

10. One by Leigh Ann Kopans
Leigh Ann is one of the most amazing people ever, and her novel One, which I was lucky enough to read, is beautiful. It will be out sometime in 2013! Get ready, people.


--

What books are you looking forward to reading next year? Let me know what I should add to my "to-read" list on Goodreads!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for Just One Day (out early 2013) and definitely excited for Isla! :) And hahaha "detergent"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for ALL OF THESE! And CLOCKWORK PRINCESS, definitely. And REQUIEM.

    ReplyDelete